F5J Voyager - Black & Purple
Carbon Fiber Glider with signature swirl design
F5J is constructed of ultra premium carbon fiber with a 157" wing span. Kit includes three-part wing, two-part fuselage, elevator, stabilizer, two horns, plug-n-play, two carbon rods, hardware and a building guide to build your F5J Voyager.
LIST OF PARTS & STATS:
Wingspan: 156 in. (3962mm)
Wing Area: 83.6 dm2
Length: 76in. (1930mm)
Weight: 32 oz (908g)
Controls: Elev, Rud, Ail, Flaps
Features: Two part fuselage two part Cross Tail
Parts: Plug-n-Play, two carbon rods
Here is a list of the basic parts you will need for your carbon fiber glider.
- Spinner: A spinner is a cone-shaped component that attaches to the front of the motor shaft. It helps to streamline the airflow around the propeller.
- 10 x 6 Carbon Prop: This refers to a carbon fiber propeller with a size of 10 inches in diameter and 6 inches in pitch. It provides thrust for the glider.
- CNC Motor Mount: A CNC motor mount is a precision-engineered mount that securely holds the motor in place.
- Xpower motor F2919-10: The Xpower motor F2919-10 is a specific model of brushless motor designed Best power performance.
- X Reg Brushless ESC with BEC: The X Reg Brushless ESC (Electronic Speed Controller) with BEC (Battery Eliminator Circuit) is responsible for controlling the speed and direction of the motor. The BEC also provides power to the receiver and servos.
- Altis V4 Plus: The Altis V4 Plus is a flight controller and data logger. It helps with various functions such as recording flight data,
- 2 Blue Bird 115HV + Servo: These are high-voltage digital servos from Blue Bird. They are used to control the movement of the control surfaces, such as the elevator, rudder, ailerons, and flaps.
- 4 Blue Bird 125HV + Servo: These are additional digital servos from Blue Bird,
- 4 IDS with frames: IDS (Integrated Drive System) with frames designed for the Blue Bird Servos, where the servos are directly connected to the control surfaces without pushrods. The frames help secure the servos in place.
- GNB 850 mah 3S: The GNB 850 mah is a 3-cell lithium polymer (LiPo) battery with a capacity of 850mAh and a high voltage rating. It provides power for the electronic components of the glider.