The Tandem dual-band receivers are unlike any other FrSky 2.4Ghz or 900Mhz receivers, they work simultaneously at both 900Mhz and 2.4Ghz frequencies. That means Tandem receivers provide not only the low latency signal and long-range control, also benefits from the enhanced level of high reliability and anti-interference performance.
The Tandem series receivers adopt the triple antenna design that provides multi-directional wide coverage for the remote signal. The data (Power & Signal related) under unusual status during the flight can be recorded by Tandem receivers through a built-in black box module.
The configurable 10 channel ports are a big feature of TD R10, each channel port can be assigned as PWM, SBUS, FBUS, or S.Port. With the FBUS protocol, the Tandem series receivers can open up the possibility of seamlessly pairing with multiple telemetry devices (Neuron ESC, Advance Sensors, etc.) as well as simplifying the builds setup.
- Frequency: 2.4GHz & 900MHz
- Dimension: 46.5*26.3*14.7mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 16.6g
- Operating Voltage: 3.5-10v DC
- Operating Current: ≤180mA@5V
- Compatibility: Tandem series transmitter & TD protocol capable RF module
- Triple 2.4G/900M Antenna
◦ 2* External 2.4G antenna (IPEX1)
◦ 1* External 900M antenna (IPEX1)